Lensed by Harris Kyprianou
Everything by Ermenegildo Zegna
Ermenegildo Zegna gives airport style a menswear update!
How can you be comfortable but still look chic and stylish whilst travelling? What accessories complete your travel look? What shoes are best for airport style? When travelling is important to be comfortable, but don’t forget you are still in the public eye, so dress to make another lasting impression. Follow these tips and get packing.
6 Tips to master Airport Fashion
- Glasses – Whethere it’s sunnies or –in this post’s case- eye-glasses, you should always opt for eyewear. Wear a nice sophisticated and sexy pair or carry it on you carry-on luggage, they are a stylish winner when you land and look knackered.
- Pants – Opt for a comfortable pair of jeans or chinos with the right length.
- Jackets – Every travelling fashionisto knows that jackets are key items to an outfit. Travelling-with jackets should be in neutral. Leather or jean jackets are always the safe choice. For my travelling style I chose a dark blue jacket that makes me feel comfortable but stylish fab.
- Shoes – What did we say about shoes when it comes to your style? Yes, right! Never (ever) neglect your footwear. Travelling shoes should also be comfortable and easy to be slipped on or off at security and on the plane.
- Hats – Snapbacks if you want to casual-it up but even fedoras for the most fashion-forward in our midst.
- Bag – In order to fit the airport style image a man’s bag is always a winner. State your image with a good material quality bag in neutral colors like brown or black. Bags –esspecially if carried in airports- make you look sophisticated but also cool.
For my airport style, I wore Ermenegildo Zegna from Amicci, head to toes. On point with the “comfortable but stylish” rule of airport fashion.